Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The First Week

The first week in Barcelona has gone by so fast it seems like I haven't really had any time to think about it. Myself and the rest of my fellow Arcadia student arrived lat Monday to beautiful Barcelona and haven't looked back since. We've experienced the food, the architecture (Gaudi mostly), the people, and the night life, and it's all more then I could have imagined. Barcelona seems to have a pulse like nowhere I've ever been. The parties are late, and the clothes are tight. That's europe for you. I love it here, and really like my living situation as well. My little room mate Xavi is only 18 and has never lived on his own before. We call him the freshman. He's from Mallorca, and island off of Spain. My other room mate is from New Orleans and is named Jen. She goes to Loyola. I was looking forward to cooking, but many friends live close by, and so I've been to someone else's apartment eveyr night this week for dinner. Classes seem rigorous but on the all and pretty enjoyable. Here are some views from where we've been, including Parc Guell and the Sagrada Familia.

No comments:

Post a Comment